AudiobookNews.club respects the intellectual property of others.
It is the policy of AudiobookNews.club to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement, in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable laws.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify us, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
1. Your full name
2. Your email address
3. The exact location of copyrighted material which was infringed on this site, together with the exact location of any external copyright content linking to this site (exact location means URL address)
4. A statement showing that you own exclusive rights to any infringed property
5. A statement that the complaining party "in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law
contact @ audiobooknews.club
The above information must be submitted as a written, emailed notification to this Designated Agent.
Or you can use the Contact Form below
AudiobookNews.club will respond within 24 hours to any DMCA notice, and if your notification proves to be legit, AudiobookNews.club will take down the specific content.
Thank you for your understanding!
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Review: Gunmetal Gray by Mark Greaney, read by Jay Snyder - February 28, 2017
- Out Now: Gunmetal Gray by Mark Greaney - February 14, 2017
- Audio Publishers Association announces 2017 Audie Awards finalists in 26 categories - February 9, 2017